To establish a general plan of action for the co-ordinated response in the event of an emergency, or impending emergency, in order to preserve life, health and property and the restoration of essential services.
Family Emergency Plan
- Take responsibility! Disaster can strike quickly and without warning!
- Keep in touch with your neighbours and look out for each other.
- Take responsibility by planning now.
- Listen for information on radio and TV about hazardous weather and other events.
- Leave right away if told to do so.
- Gather essential supplies; be sure to keep a copy of your eyeglass prescription, list of medications and their dosage, and other important papers to take with you if you have to leave your home.
Fire Chief/Emergency Services Manager/Health & Safety Coordinator
Phone: (807) 229-1340 extension 2227
Fax: (807) 229-1999